|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring customer service and forklift licence skill to a customer centric role
- Ensure a clean tidy yard and the safe load and unloading of our equipment
- Enjoy team comradery in this permanent position located in Brooklyn.
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
The position of Yardperson is an all-round support role responsible for the maintenance of the yard and ensuring the safe loading and unloading of our equipment. You will work in a busy environment together with a dedicated team to ensure the Coates Hire yard is always safe, clean and organised.
About your responsibilities:
As well as providing a high level of customer service, you will also need to:
- Demonstrate safety leadership and collaboration in a team environment.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, adopting safe loading & unloading procedures.
- Perform general yard duties, clean equipment and facilities, ensuring a safe and organised yard.
- Assist with basic service and repair of non-high risk equipment in a workshop environment
Bring your flexible, Can-Do attitude to work every day and enjoy being part of an amazing team. As well as having experience in a similar role, ideally you will have the following:
- A current forklift & drivers license.
- Mechanical aptitude
- An MR license would be highly regarded
- A strong knowledge of safety
Customer service is crucial in this role which means you will need to exercise a level of patience and understanding when it comes to customer needs.
If you enjoy customer service and take safety seriously, we welcome your application.
You can make it happen.