|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR – WAGGA WAGGA (MATERNITY LEAVE COVERAGE)
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager and based at WesTrac’s Wagga Wagga Branch, the Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for providing the complete customer care experience for repairs and general service enquiries.
As the single point of contact between the customer and our workshop, you are responsible for the coordination of the scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of required work, while ensuring customer requirements are achieved within agreed timeframe and budget.
This position is a full time maternity leave contract until October 2021 , working Monday to Friday, 8 hour days.
- Customer support and service
- Work order management
- Invoice management
- Warranty processing
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role preferably within heavy industry
- Highly developed customer service and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or customer disputes
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 878163.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.