Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the Team & Purpose
Our Conversion & Motivation team focuses on making it easier for small business customers, and their accountant & bookkeeper partners, to manage their business, giving them confidence and more time to do what they love. We build products, features and tools used by small businesses around the world. Our vision is to enable millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections.
About the Role
As a Product Manager within the Conversion & Motivation team you will be responsible for driving customer and business value through ownership of new and existing products from early stage research and ideation, through to implementation and iteration based on key commercial success metrics.
What you'll do as a Product Manager:
- Understand customer problems and be the champion of the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ across the organisation through your deep experience in experimentation.
- Deliver value through deeply understanding Xero’s mission and product strategy, and defining and driving plans to execute on the vision and objectives of your products
- Help us uplift our product management capabilities and changing ways of working
- Bridge UX, technical and business worlds as you lead strong and productive relationships with global stakeholders to deliver on market needs and priorities, and evangelise the product vision
- Work with marketing, product marketing, data and research teams to drive product engagement and undertake competitive research to uncover customer needs and new product value propositions in line with the portfolio vision
- Work closely with Data Analysts, Business Analysts and engineering to deliver quality software with amazing user experiences that solve real customer problems
- Develop a small team of Business Analysts to support growth of the product management function
- Have a passion for representing Xero’s product.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.