|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Technical Trainer located at our Head Office in South Guildford.
About the role:
Due to increasing demand we are expanding our team and looking for Technical Trainers with a passion for developing others who are keen to support WesTrac employees, with access to state of the art training facilities and equipment.
Reporting to the Training Manager these roles are responsible for delivering a range of scheduled training courses in line with required standards whilst managing the classroom in a positive manner working towards positive participation and appropriate behaviours.
What we offer:
Flexible work arrangements including job share, part time and flexitime arrangement
Premium onsite training facility
Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
Discounts on Health Insurance and other products
Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- A current Trades qualification in Mobile Plant or Auto Electrical
- A Cert IV in Training & Assessment or the commitment to work towards this with support
- At least five years of experience working on Mobile Plant or Auto Electrics: CAT equipment exposure will be a bonus
- Professional interpersonal skills and a confident manner when speaking to groups
- Demonstrated computer experience in MS Office applications
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.