|Location:||Karratha, Port Hedland, Tom Price|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently looking for experienced Product Support Advisor to join our team. These positions will be responsible for looking after a drill fleet of MD6250 CAT drills. To be successful in this position, you will need to have experience on surface mine drills.
This position is on a 8/6 FIFO roster (ex Perth), working 12.5 hours a day.
- Maintaining the availability fleet on site and liaising with the client to ensure effective communication and site operations.
- Experience with surface mining fleet
- Investigate and make recommendations to improve fleet performance at a site level.
- Diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on the fleet
- Repairs and Maintenance on machine electrical systems
- Offer technical support for the Caterpillar fleet
- Offer mechanical support to WesTrac and customer technicians
- Undertake workshop based – machine service or repair as instructed by the customer
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Trade Qualified HD Plant Mechanic coupled with 5 years post trade experience
- Extensive product knowledge on surface mine drills
- Thorough understanding of electrical systems, schematics and proven diagnostics skills
- Previous experience in the Mining industry
- Valid current drivers licence
- Have sound customer relations skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Requires excellent fault finding skills
- Must be a team player
- High Risk Work Licence (i.e. LF, DG, RG, EWP).
- Familiarity with service literature.
In return we offer;
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.