|Location:||Karratha, Port Hedland, Tom Price|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a HD Fitter.
We are looking for Warranty Technicians to be part of a busy and diverse team whilst gaining and developing your experience and knowledge on CAT machinery and systems. This permanent role will see you working autonomously as well as part of a team providing ongoing customer support on our traditional Caterpillar mining fleet working across various sites such as Cloudbreak, Christmas Creek and Solomon. In addition to this, opportunity exists for candidates to advance into product support roles and warranty support roles as required.
8 days on, 6 days off – 12 hour days FIFO from Perth
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Previous experience with mining equipment essential
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Current C Class Licence
What we offer:
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.