WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have Permanent opportunities for Heavy Duty Fitters to join our Shutdowns team.
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking to expand the team to meet current shutdown demands at various sites within Western Australia. As such, you must be a self-starter with a positive attitude who is looking to enter the mining field. Ongoing shutdowns are available, and we can give you the flexibility to choose where you want to go.
With various shutdown work coming up, we are looking for HD Fitters with a preferred knowledge of 6060 Diggers, as you will be changing a main frame.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a minimum of 2 years post trade experience
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Ability to work and seek out work opportunities without continuous direct supervision
- Ability to work effectively within a team and have a strong commitment to continuous improvement principles
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
What we offer:
- Various rosters available
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.