|Location:||Karratha, Port Hedland, Tom Price|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Product Support Advisor based at Paraburdoo.
The primary role of the Product Support Advisor is to maximum up time and product reliability. Reporting to the Project Support Supervisor, this is a hands-on role which requires you to carry out diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on electric powered large mining trucks. You will need to provide technical support as an advisor/consultant on maintenance and technical issues, whilst also undertake regular equipment inspections. Being a specialised position, you need to work unsupervised and have sound mechanical and electrical diagnostic skill.
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Current C Class Licence (HR Preferred)
- Product knowledge and maintenance experience with large electric drive trucks
What we offer:
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.