|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Product Support Advisor to join our team at Gudai-Darri (Koodaideri).
The primary role of the Product Support Advisor is to maximise operation time and fleet reliability for our Customer. Reporting to the Project Support Supervisor, this is a hands-on role which requires you to carry out diagnostic repairs, maintenance and Warranty Service Letters / Improvement programs on customers Caterpillar equipment. You will need to provide procedural support as an advisor/consultant on maintenance and technical issues, whilst also undertaking regular equipment inspections. These positions will be responsible for looking after the Hydraulic Mining Shovels, Traditional Fleet and Surface Drill units onsite.
This is working 12 hour days FIFO from Perth to Gudai - Darri (Koodaideri).
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions. Including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- A Mechanical Trade Certificate with proven post trade experience on CAT Traditional Fleet, Hydraulic Mining Shovel and Surface Drill units.
- Product knowledge and maintenance experience with Large Trucks, Loaders, Dozers, Graders, Hydraulic Mining Shovels and Rotary Hammer Drills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
What we offer:
- Family friendly roster
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.