|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for an experienced Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic to join our team.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Immediate and future start dates
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- FIFO allowance from any capital city
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Accommodation provided
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised Trade Certificate (essential)
- Previous experience on Caterpillar, Komatsu or Hitachi machinery
- Strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.