|Location:||Dubbo, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Potential commissions of $55,000 + company car
- Manage and promote Caterpillar parts and WesTrac services sales opportunities
- Based from Dubbo with travel across Central NSW
- Earthmoving operations / Caterpillar product knowledge / trade background
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
PRODUCT SUPPORT SALES REPRESENTATIVE – DUBBO
About the role
To ensure WesTrac is the first choice for equipment solutions, in this position you will identify aftermarket Caterpillar parts and WesTrac service sales opportunities within a defined customer portfolio. By managing existing accounts and developing new accounts, you will engage with a variety of stakeholders, from owner/operators and maintainers to fleet managers, on a range of transactions and projects to enhance customer experience.
Based from our Dubbo branch, your customer portfolio will span Central NSW, including Nyngan, Merriwa and Coonabarabran. It is anticipated that half your time will be on the road visiting customers, with approximately 1 night away from home each week. As such you will be provided with a company car.
This is a permanent full time position working Monday to Friday, 8 hour days. In this role you will be part of a commission scheme with up to $55,000 in potential earnings on top of your salary.
- Sales of Caterpillar parts and WesTrac services
- Development of specific customer opportunities and the regional growth plan
- Maintaining the current customer portfolio
- Actively promoting parts and service offerings in line with focused Caterpillar/ WesTrac programs
Skills & Experience
- Industry experience within earthmoving operations, parts and/or service
- Caterpillar product knowledge is highly desirable
- Current driver's licence and the ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry and machinery knowledge extending to GET, wear parts and machine guidance
- Familiarity with CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) systems
- Account Management experience
- Trade or tertiary qualification
- Competitive salary, commission and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 877693.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.