|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Project Manager, this role is responsible for the administration and project role out of our Oracle Field Service function across the Utilities Gas and Electrical businesses. As part of this diverse and busy function you will closely work with all business stakeholders to deliver on the objectives of the program and provide ongoing system maintenance, support and training. You will demonstrate a sound understanding of Oracle Field Service and have had previous experience in a dispatcher role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the general support, administration, and maintenance of the OFSC platform
- Administer the OFSC platform across multiple business units
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues
- Assist with the day to day changes within OFSC of field resource assignments including manual intervention for the reassignment of critical work
- Maintenance of system configuration and settings, including routing plans
- Monitoring the performance of OFSC and identifying opportunities to leverage the platform to delivery improved business performance
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades as released by Oracle
- Managing cloning across instances of the platform as part of the cycle of development, text, deploy as the platform is continuously improved
- Work with Developers on next stage processes for the platform, including its integration with other applications.
- The person will need to be flexible with work location in the greater Melbourne region as the role will require occasional travel to regional Victoria.
- Experience as a dispatcher or administrator
- Sound understanding of Oracle Field Service Cloud or an equivalent Field Service Management tool
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to technical and non-technical users alike
- Customer service driven skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
To apply for this opportunity please click the apply button. For more information please contact Puck Jonker - Talent & Sourcing on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.