|Job Type:||Full Time|
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Project Planner to join our team based in our office in Melbourne. In this position, you will be responsible for providing cost and schedule performance analysis and recommendations to our Project Management team in order for sound decisions to be made and ultimately successful projects to be delivered.
Key Responsibilities for This Role Include:
- Conduct end-to-end planning and control activities including planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting for project teams, management and customers using Primavera P6
- Development and implementation of performance metrics to measure the suitability and health of Alstom projects’
- Administer the establishment and maintenance of project Baseline’s and produce internal and external Cost Performance Reports (CPRs) as required
- Develop Plans and Schedules for projects as well as supporting bids in the development of high level schedules.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Include:
- Formal qualifications or equivalent experience in Engineering, Project Planning, and/or Production Control, preferably in the Rail Systems industry or a related field (Power, Defence or similar)
- Experienced in the use of related software tools such as Microsoft Project and Primavera
- Experience in structuring Project Schedules including Work Breakdown Structures, Activities, Milestones and their associated network dependencies (i.e. relationships) for a complex project.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career with a market leader! We can offer you a long term opportunity, ongoing training and development and the potential for further career growth!
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.