The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for HR Transformation, HR Technology and Workforce Management Professionals within the People Advisory Services team. While we are flexible on location Sydney or Melbourne would be preferred.
We are currently focussed on looking for experienced SuccessFactors and/or Kronos skilled consultants that are passionate about transforming employee experience.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit project needs;
- Build client networks and relationships
- Use your knowledge and experience to shape our services to meet client problems
- Work on challenging projects across a diverse range of issues and industries
- Leverage your previous experience to develop and deliver fit-for-purpose analysis, recommendations, reports, presentations and other project outputs
- Work as part of an experienced team that will give you direct access to talented leaders to guide engagement delivery and support your development
- The design and delivery of HR Operating Models, building the case for HR Transformation with a focus on areas of competitive differentiation, leading or implementing streams of a HR transformation with a focus on client outcomes, or innovative design of leading edge HR solutions
- Architecting and leading transformational HR and Workforce Management projects to enhance business functionality and overall performance
- Strong track record in end to end implementations across a diverse range of clients using technologies such as SAP SuccessFactors (EC, PMGM, LMS, EC Payroll modules), Kronos, Service Now and Qualtrics
- Workforce management – including workforce optimisation, time and attendance redesign
- HR transformation, HR systems and process design, systems implementation and effectiveness reviews
- A relevant Degree or Qualification in Business/Commerce, HR or Information Systems, Organisational Psychology
- Considerable experience in designing and implementing HR technology solutions across any of Payroll, Workforce Management, Talent or Employee Experience
- Experience in architecting solutions or project management within a large organisation
- Exposure to HR business, HR technology, Talent or Remuneration advisory related roles in a consulting capacity
- Understanding of HR-related business challenges and how to improve people and business outcomes
- Consulting experience, including the ability to engage clients and colleagues at all levels and facilitate client discussions and workshops
- Business development/sales experience
- Experience writing winning points of view or proposals
- Experience leading, coaching and supporting people to be part of high performing teams
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication; and
- Curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo