- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
EY Data and Analytics team is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
EY Data & Analytics prides itself on having a culture that is transparent, employee driven
and solutions oriented. Embedded in our culture is our dedication to building the highest performing teams and delivering exceptional client services, whilst we recognise and celebrate our successes, and our team member contributions and achievements.
As a business we focus on diversity and inclusiveness. We understand the importance of encouraging different opinions, perspectives and cultural views as the key to building successful teams and a supportive work environment. We empower our people to be confident and comfortable in expressing their individuality at work by embracing global initiatives which support gender equality, inclusiveness, and a family oriented workplace. We are passionate about what we do and how we work together as a team through open collaboration and communication to support one another’s aspirations and motivations.
We are seeking applications from Senior Consultant to Senior Manager level candidates within Wealth and Asset Management. These roles are permanently based in Melbourne.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and budgeting for a portfolio of projects; mobilise and manage the project team
- Lead program teams comprised of both business analysts and technical streams
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, leading the client relationship across multiple levels
- Develop and maintain contact with stakeholders (internal and external) to organise and lead engagement teams, maximise program success, expand the current program offering and enhance the quality of existing program(s)
- Participate and lead the proposal development including the pricing strategy in line with the business’ processes
- Lead the delivery strategy for the program, including a robust risk mitigation plan
- Understanding how different projects and streams on a single account interlink and how collectively support the client’s business objectives with a focus of an integrated approach to deliver a successful client outcome
- Provide professional and strategic leadership regarding best practice delivery approach, project metrics and overall project quality
- Maintain best practice project management practices and methodologies
- Apply change, risk and resource management disciplines
- Translate complex technical concepts into simple communications which the business can understand
- Proven expertise in Wealth & Asset Management is essential
- Deep understanding of Technology and Data systems across the sector
- Core project and business analysis skills delivering technical projects for clients
- Previous consulting skills is essential
- Stakeholder engagement delivering to senior managers and C-suite
- Strong delivery focus and drive to achieve the best outcome for your clients
- Designing industry specific operating models
- Business Degree; MBA preferred
- Technical discipline in Data and Analytics
- Business and Data Architecture experience in design models
- A passion for identifying and growing new business opportunities while having credibility to pull senior clients out of their comfort zones while taking them on a Data and Analytics journey