|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Our SignalFX team are making a difference in the monitoring space, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. Splunk has recently been names Gartner Magic Quadrant visionary within the Application Performance Management (APM) category so there has never been a better time to join our team!
Due to growth of SignalFX portfolio, we are hiring a Commercial Account Manager to join our team in Sydney. This position is responsible for selling SignalFx’s products in a national territory. This is a quota carrying, field sales role which will be responsible for driving new logo acquisition as well as expanding existing customer portfolio's by demonstrating the value of the SignalFX solution. You will have a strong ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain executive level relationships, navigate across customer organizations / business units, and drive revenue growth for SignalFX solution within the ANZ region.
Do you have measurable track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results within Commercial Customers? Are you passionate about new technologies, and looking to join a fast-growing, dynamic organisation?
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Effective use of Sales Engineering, in-house and partner services resources, and our sales methodology and processes
- Handle accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, our National Users Conference and all regional trade shows
- Experience in selling enterprise IT solutions with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
- Strong executive presence and polish, with extraordinary management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment while being able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Sold IT solutions such as application performance management, devops, ITSM etc.
- Demonstrated experience selling within the Application Development/ Cloud/ Engineering buying personas
- Experience cross/upselling into existing customers
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Experience with consultative selling & selling complex deals
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments and developing new business and running sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Self-starter but also a contributing member of a team
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with the proven ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.