|Job Type:||Full Time|
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The $2.4 billion Parramatta Light Rail will connect Westmead to Carlingford via the Parramatta CBD and Camellia with a 12-kilometre, two-way light rail track. Parramatta Connect (CPB Contractors and Downer EDI Joint Venture) has been engaged by Transport for NSW to complete the construction of the light rail track, roadworks, stop platforms, and transport interchanges at Westmead, Parramatta CBD and Carlingford. Upon its completion the light rail will transport 28,000 people every day to key destinations, new communities and essential services. It is expected to open in 2023.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an opportunity for a Community & Stakeholder Officer to join our team in Parramatta. This is an administrative position where you will require experience in collating data, entering it into our internal / client system and produce reports/dashboards using Excel. You will also be responsible for the coordinating communication tools and material development as well as:
- Prepare monthly reports providing data analysis identifying trends in complaints and enquiries
- Identify stakeholder and community issues and recommend strategies to respond, prevent complaints and minimise impacts
- Produce high quality notifications and internal communications through newsletter content
- Co-ordinate monthly reporting, site photography and external community emails, and maintain register of client site visit and filming requests
- Assist with community events, site visits, and community and stakeholder meetings
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries and complaints
- Support production of monthly video, still and time lapse footage
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer to produce maps and materials
- Record media reporting and conduct media analysis
- Monitor and develop responses to social media questions and comments
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience in marketing, business, public relations, journalism, media, communication.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Sound ability to identify community issues and understanding of stakeholder and community attitudes and needs in relation to the project
WHAT WE OFFER
- A generous remuneration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued career development and flexible working arrangement as we continue to expand as a business.
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Marie Hetherington for more information at Marie.Hetherington@downergroup.com.