|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry-leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
WooliesX are seeking Software Engineers to join the squads in the eCom Technology Tribe. The tribe primarily focuses on the various systems and platforms that power picking and fulfilment of all orders from our ecomm channels from stores and online fulfilment centres. Software Engineers work in teams of 3-5 engineers, Technology Lead, a Product Owner, BA and QAs/test engineers to uplift the online platform that powers Australia’s leading supermarket with significant growth plans.
In this role you will:
- Develop high quality, scalable and performant solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, BAs, QAs and other engineers.
- Participate in the technical delivery of the squad, from designing solutions to deploying them and ensuring correct operation.
- Help and collaborate with engineers in other squads and tribes and participate in all agile ceremonies.
- Work closely with Tech Leads to design always-on, maintainable, robust, secure systems.
- Help more junior software engineers upskill themselves through guidance, advice and knowledge sharing.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have significant .NET experience either within a large matrix organisation or tech-focused start-up environment. You’re also driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people. #work180
Further to this, you will possess the following;
- Excellent .NET skills including C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, .NET core and Entity Framework
- Solid experience in Unit Testing Principles and integration testing
- REST APIs and microservices architecture
- Strong MS SQL Server including performance optimisation. Experience with NoSQL databases is desirable.
- Strong experience with CI/CD, infrastructure as code, DevOps, automation
- Experience with Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with event streaming, service bus or message queues (Azure Event Hubs/Service Bus, Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar)
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.