|Location:||Grafton, Tweed Heads|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to project acquisition and in the increase in workload, we are currently seeking casual Level 2 Traffic Controllers for an immediate start for work in the Northern NSW region.
- More than 12 months experience within the Traffic Management Industry is desirable
- NSW Implement Traffic Control Plans licence – mandatory
- Safety Construction Induction Card
- Drivers licence (manual) & own transport
- Good concentration and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.