|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Manager – Fendt Tractors
AGCO Australia forms part of one of the world's leading agricultural machinery companies. Our name is behind some of the most famous farming brands including Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner, GSI and Iseki.
A vacancy currently exists within our marketing Department for a Product Manager for Fendt tractors. Based out of AGCO's Melbourne head office.
Reporting to the General Marketing Manager, you will become an integral member of the Marketing team.
We require an energetic professional to assist our dealer network and internal departments to streamline and develop our industry best practices and ensure that we achieve our strategic targets.
Your role will include:
- Maximising profit contribution from the sale of AGCO products in Australia and New Zealand
- Driving the development of the Fendt brand
- Developing marketing initiatives to achieve business plan objectives for existing and new products
- Monitoring sales performance against plan and implement programs where required to ensure plan is achieved
- Providing product support and sales training to field staff and dealers
- Working with all stakeholders to understand market needs and supply information to source factories to drive Product Development
- Overseeing the New Product Introduction process, including products’ commercial viability and suitability within the ANZ marketplace
- Maximizing efficiency and accuracy of internal processing systems for relevant product ranges.
To be the successful candidate in this role you must have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the farm machinery industry
- Experience in agricultural product management
- Marketing experience
- Experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Marketing
In return AGCO can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
If you enjoy a challenging role and opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to a range of interesting tasks, we would like to hear from you.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. Through the recruitment process we want candidates to talk to us about what will work for them and their circumstances to ensure we remove as many obstacles as possible.
To learn about some initiatives undertaken in the gender diversity areas please visit our Work180 profile https://au.work180.co/employer/agco.