|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re looking for a dynamic Payroll Manager who can effectively manage the processing of the fortnightly pay, partnering with off shore providers and suppliers to deliver an exceptional employee experience every time. You’ll question, challenge and ensure we get it right first time. The breadth and scope of this role will provide you with great opportunities to look at how we can optimise our payroll management and processes.
At ING we run a fortnightly payroll of c1500 employees using data from ADP and Workday. We have a small team of Payroll Specialists so you’ll be the key point of contact and will need to be comfortable with taking accountability on this.
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing the fortnightly pay and conducting reconciliations of all payroll activities including superannuation, leave liability and any additional payments
- Providing employee related data, reports and insights to enable effective decision making to Finance, Leadership and HR colleagues utilising Workday and ADP
- Partnering with ADP and 3rd party benefits vendors, looking at how we can enhance and improve the service
- Analysing how we can enhance the service, processes and systems to operate more efficiently and provide a stronger employee and user experience
- With a focus on compliance you will ensure adherence with regulatory and legislative requirements impacting pay
- Managing all end of financial year PAYE processes (ATO Files, payment summaries)
- Regularly reviewing processes to identify, develop and implement process improvements
Who we’re looking for, Someone who has:
- Extensive Payroll Management experience (with a similar size or larger payroll)
- Experience in the use of WorkDay and ADP will enable you to hit the ground running!
- Knowledge of the Fair Work Act and experience in interpreting Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Adept at prioritising and multi tasking, this is a busy role and will rely on your ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Exceptional communication skills as you’ll be liaising with your HR and Finance colleagues, vendors, offshore colleagues and employees.
- A strong eye for detail and reviews data and processes critically, addressing challenges when they arise
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.