|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Ongoing career development, innovative work and opportunity to help shape the Defence aviation industry
- Enjoy flexibility and interesting work within our strong team culture
Apply your talent where it counts as a Training Instructional Designer - Aviation in our team in Wagga, New South Wales – a city that offers affordable housing, a vibrant lifestyle and a thriving community. To learn more: https://evocities.com.au/wagga-wagga/.
Despite COVID-19, we have a strong pipeline of job opportunities and we are still hiring. We're continuing to provide the Australian Defence Force with what they need to help protect the nation. Many of our people are now safely working from home. Of course some roles can't be done from home and in those cases, we're operating with an increased focus on health and safety on-site. We're finding new ways of working in response to COVID-19 and our workforce is still delivering the best capability for Australia.
About the Opportunity
The BAE Systems Aviation Technical Training (ATT) project delivers all aviation trade training to the Australian Defence Force. This role is the perfect opportunity to become a part of the future of Australian aviation technical training, and help shape the aviation technical workforce of the future.
Applications are now sought from qualified vocational education and training professionals, to join a united, genuine, and engaging team. This opportunity will utilise your expertise and take your career to another level, and will be offered on a permanent and full time basis.
This opportunity will see you:
- Design, develop and implement learning solutions systems, products and services
- Develop contemporary innovative training design outcomes that align with current vocational education/aviation regulatory frameworks
- Deliver aviation regulator and/or vocational education training (VET) regulator compliant training materials
- Provide specialisation skills and advice to support Aviation Technical Training
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, government and industry partners
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Experience in learning and development, technical training design/instruction or vocational education training
- Experience in planning resources, materials and technical requirements for the development of e-learning resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships
- A certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Experience working with learning/training management platforms and creative applications such as MOODLE, Oracle or Adobe Captivate
- Experience in implementing human centred training design principles
- A creative vision with the ability to align training system initiatives with business requirements
Don't meet every criteria listed above? Don't worry. Providing you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
BAE Systems' advanced defence technology solutions protect people and national security, keeping critical information and infrastructure secure. For more than 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains.
In terms of our culture, it's safety focused and inclusive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our more than 4,100 employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work. Join us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Kon Yiannikopoulos, Talent Acquisition Specialist – Engineering, and made online here.
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: email@example.com
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and Veterans for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.