|Job Type:||Full Time|
This exciting opportunity will see you work as part of a collaborative team to provide Pen Testing and also manage the end-to-end application security process. Your key responsibilities will include performing penetration testing, security backlog management, process ownership and oversight, change delivery, application security strategy and system maintenance.
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Coordinating and / or performing scheduled penetration testing of applications and IT infrastructure
- Validating report vulnerabilities, recommending appropriate mitigating strategies, and coordinating the follow up with relevant stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on security issues within the bank’s code base, including trend reporting in accordance with compliance requirements and schedules
- Performing security reviews of new or modified business applications (in-house and third party)
- Participating in the solution architecture and design process, and provide pragmatic security advice through the development lifecycle
- Conducting security due diligence on new service providers / business partners
- Driving the secure coding awareness to all engineers
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Strong experience with web and mobile application security
- Expertise in Application Security Tools (SAST, DAST, SCA)
- Experience in vulnerability identification / attacks and Penetration Testing
- Strong communication skills – can write professional reports and communicate technical issues in non-technical terms, both orally and written
- Analytical skills - ability to work with large volumes of data and ability to identify trends / regular patterns within monitored environment to enable identification of unusual activities
Key Technical skills
- Secure application design and development
- SAST, DAST, SCA
- Experience with infrastructure, networking, and security technologies
- Knowledge of scripting
- OWASP, SANS
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead and with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.