|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring the outside thinking in and lead our stakeholders on the journey
- Collaborative, innovative and challenging environment
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference.
- Two year fixed term contract
At Woolworths Group, we’re about creating customer and team first experiences. To enable this, the transformation and simplification of the Labour Standards model is designed to deliver better experiences for our customers & store team members. We work in an agile way so we can be flexible to follow the energy of the organisation and go where the opportunity is needed based on our strategy.
You will be joining a small dedicated & diverse squad of innovative high-performers who rely on collaboration and adaptability within a continuously evolving environment to achieve market leading outcomes.
We are based in Bella Vista, Sydney in a state of the art office facilities.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to further your analytical skills to support transformation and simplification of Labour Standards model and associated processes. You will be responsible for ensuring data that will be used for labour forecasting is accurate and will assist in developing processes to ensure this accuracy and consistency going forward. Responsibility for developing insights to assist store and management teams understand the importance of data processes and assist to drive data process agenda. This is a varied role where no two days are the same.
Day-to-day responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
- Critically analysing complex datasets, including managing data extraction and quality assurance and applying descriptive and inferential statistical analysis to interpret trends and patterns to inform and support workforce management direction and decision making.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Develop data models and algorithms to provide insights across the business to provide support, guidance and subject matter expertise for activities impacting store operations.
- Liaising with project leads and the change management team to ensure operational focus and ways of working planned and embedded
- Assist with bringing data driven decision making to the fore within Woolworths Wage management cycles
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the underlying source of data and trends and help to design action plans to address where necessary.
You’re currently a strong Business or Data Analyst with exceptional analytical & statistical skills ideally with experience working in a large complex organisation. You are comfortable working with ambiguity, commercially strong & customer focused. Desire to succeed, willingness to roll up your sleeves, being a curious learner and having an agile mindset are paramount.
With your warm and engaging collaborative style, you are able to partner with the business and influence cross-functional stakeholders. You must be proficient in Excel.
You also have:
- Strong analytical, and data story-telling skills.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of data management
- Ability to develop compelling products and tools that visualise complex datasets for senior decision makers
- Self-motivation and ability to work effectively in defining and delivering against individual projects as well as contribute and take accountability on team-based projects.
- Ability to work in line with Stores Operations including nights and weekends where required
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.