|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Treasury at Rheinmetall is centrally coordinated by the global treasury team in Duesseldorf. Within the given framework, the Treasury Accountant is responsible for providing support with regards to treasury operations and controls including banking relationships, hedging and forex accounting. Furthermore position will be involved in all finance aspects of regional defence projects, such as trade finance or supplier finance solutions.
As a Treasury Accountant you can anticipate some of your day-to-day tasks to include:
- Treasury management; providing support with the forecasting of medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements, ensuring efficient funds are available, assisting with bank relationship management and preparing proposals
- Treasury accounting; ensuring the timely and accurate recording and reporting of treasury transactions, provision of all treasury related accounting entries for month end, and the analysis and monitoring of balances and settlements.
- Reporting; assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly treasury reports and respond to queries from the group treasury team and conduct balance sheet reviews
- Assist with the development and on-going maintenance of Treasury Accounting manuals and procedures
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Rheinmetall seeks applicants who exemplify our Company’s values of Respect, Trust and Transparency. This creates a workplace environment where employees value each other, live up to their promises and communicate openly.
The experience and skillset best suited to this role include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance/Accounting/Commerce or related disciplines
- Demonstrated corporate treasury experience in a similar role or position
- Experience handling foreign currency transactions / hedging
- Basic knowledge of trade finance solutions
- Sound knowledge of treasury accounting and foreign currency accounting (IFRS 9 Requirements)
- Experience working with ERP systems specifically SAP would be highly desirable
- Advanced MS Office skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Attractive Remuneration package, salary sacrificing & novated leases.
- Strong links to our global Rheinmetall community.
- Flexibility in workplace settings offering opportunities to work in multiple locations.
- Corporate discounts with gyms, private health funds and various car dealerships.
- Opportunity for career development and further training.
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their immediate families overall wellbeing.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Defence Australia (RDA) is a major Defence company with operations across Australia and New Zealand delivering specialist Defence capability to the Australian Defence Force and New Zealand Defence Force. RDA is a subsidiary of Rheinmetall Group, a global Defence and Automotive technology group based in Dusseldorf, Germany. RDA is a trusted partner to the ADF through its three divisions - Vehicle Systems, Electronics Solutions and Wepon and Ammunition. RDA is rapidly growing its Australian footprint to deliver system solutions and capabilty to the ADF in the areas of mobility, lethality, reconnaissance, protection and sustainment.
Rheinmetall recognises the strength that comes with employee diversity. We are commited to providing an inclusive work environment where each employee is treated fairly and respectfully. Diversity is critical to our ability to work sucessfully as a team regardless of borders, language or culture. Our workforce includes employees of varying gender, age, race and ethnicity, professional and cultural background.
Veterans are always encouraged to apply for roles at Rheinmetall where they can bring select skills and expertise to the delivery of products and services for our customer. Recognising these unique attributes, the Company has established a Veterans Employment Program that trains and supports veterans transitioning from the armed forces and seeking future employment in the commercial sector.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
0438 833 043