|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Hollard
Established in Australia in 1999 and still privately owned, we offer a variety of specialised products such as competitive General, Travel, Pet and Bicycle Insurance through our Agencies and Partners. We help secure the lifestyles and assets of over 1 million Australians.
At Hollard we value sustainable growth and creating strong partnerships that last – and we’re proud winners of the 2019 ANZIIF Large General Insurer of the Year award.
About the Role
As a part of the Transformation team you will be responsible for performing project management responsibilities for the Hollard Retail GI Home and Motor business. Primarily around new business opportunities and supporting product and marketing initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of business cases and project time phased budget estimation
- Definition of project scope, project plans, work breakdown, resource requirements, goals and deliverables
- Assembling and coordinating of project resources
- Management and tracking of project budget, plan and deliverables to agreed quality and timelines
- Monitoring and reporting on tracking of project progress to all stakeholders
- Presentation of regular status reports defining project progress, risks, issues and proposed resolution
- Implementation and management of project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Overall project risk management including the identification and ongoing mitigation of project risks
- Liaison and relationship building with multiple stakeholders across internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Knowledge:
- Project Management Body Of Knowledge
- Successful track record in project management, business analyst or related roles
- Proficient in project management tools (MS Project etc.)
- Agile/Scum competency
- Agile/Scrum project delivery experience (3+ years preferable)
- Business Analyst experience (5+ years desirable)
- General Insurance Experience (5+ years preferable)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to communicate a multiple level of organisation (Executive and front line staff)
- Experience developing business cases and understanding of financials
- Strong internal stakeholder customer service & negotiation skills
- High level of attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work to time lines in a prompt manner
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills and ability to deal with high pressure environments
- Ability to effectively manage issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope associated with the projects
- Ability to influence stakeholders and resources to meet the objectives of the project, within timeframes.
- PMI or Prince2 certification preferable
- University qualification(s) in relevant field required
- Chance to be part of a supportive, fun, valued and committed team working with best of breed technologies
- Challenging, rewarding and flexible work environment
- Great staff benefits and corporate discounts
For a further confidential discussion about the role and any reasonable physical adjustments and/or flexible workstation requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to hear more on our Diversity & Inclusion practices email email@example.com.