|Job Type:||Full Time|
AGCO Australia forms part of one of the world’s leading agricultural machinery companies. Our name is behind some of the most famous farming brands, including Massy Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner, Iseki and GSI.
An exciting opportunity exists to join us in a position where no day will ever be the same – we have a vacancy for a Human Resources Business Partner based out of AGCO’s Melbourne office.
Reporting to the VP and Managing Director ANZ and Far East you will become an integral member of the leadership team.
Your role will include:
- Oversight of the HR function for Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South East Asia
- Development of HR plans and initiatives aligned to global strategy
- Full operational HR scope (Talent Acquisition, Succession, Metrics HRIS, Employee Relations, OHS)
- Creation and implementation of organisational development initiatives (including development programs)
- Diversity and Inclusion planning and leadership
- Delivery of global HR programs tailored to a local environment
To be the successful candidate you must have the following:
- Ability to guide, influence and lead as part of the local executive leadership group
- Capability to work across both strategic and operational HR functions
- Significant experience in development and delivery of HR initiatives
- Understanding of business operations and associated HR support functions
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of a business (employee through to Vice President)
- Degree in Human Resources
In return AGCO can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- Gain international HR work experience
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
If you're looking for an exciting multi-faceted role and opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to a range of interesting tasks, we would love to hear from you.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. Through the recruitment process we want candidates to talk to us about what will work for them and their circumstances to ensure we remove as many obstacles as possible.
To learn more about some of our initiatives that focused on gender diversity please visit our Work180 profile https://au.work180.co/employer/agco