|Location:||Chatswood - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Established in Australia in 1999 and still privately owned, we offer a variety of specialised products such as competitive General, Pet and Bicycle Insurance through our Agencies and Partners.
At Hollard we are agile, continuously growing and gaining market share and we value creating strong partnerships that last – we’re proud winners of the 2019 ANZIIF Large General Insurer of the Year award.
About the role:
This role is primarily responsible for delivering an informed, fair and timely claims management service to a select group of Brokers and their clients on a specialised portfolio of Domestic Property and Motor claims.
This includes the active claims relationship management with brokers, assessors, panel suppliers, internal underwriting areas and distribution teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage daily broker and client inquiries and validate reported insurance claims
- Provide accurate information to brokers and their clients including clear instructions of next steps for all parties
- Set up claim, identify potential fraudulent claims, resolve complaints and provide ongoing claims acceptance adhering to agreed policies and procedures
- Action all incoming communications and tasks within defined service level agreements and in a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable manner
- Ensure that all claims handled by the service providers are managed productively while considering cost, quality and timeliness
- Lodge, manage and action claims in adherence with the General Insurance Code of Practice, Insurance Contracts Act and Privacy Act
- Ensure claims decisions are technically sound and communicated appropriately
- Adhere to rosters, actively contribute to achieving team, department and company targets and budgets
Knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrated experience within Broker Network related Domestic Property, Contents, Landlord or Motor claims is preferred
- Working knowledge of Claims handling authority, Claims Manual and Service Level Agreements
- Understanding of General Insurance Code of Practice, Contracts Insurance Act and Privacy Act
- Strong ability working with the Claims discipline, including business practices and products
- Technical insurance and policy interpretation skills, high attention to detail and strong customer focus
- Chance to be part of a supportive, fun, valued and committed team
- Challenging, rewarding and flexible work environment
- Great staff benefits and corporate discounts
For a confidential discussion about the role and any reasonable physical adjustments and/or flexible workstation requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to hear more on our Diversity and Inclusion practices email email@example.com.
It is the policy of Hollard Insurance that all new employees consent to a police background check.
We are not accepting unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.