|Job Type:||Full Time|
Merchandise Planner - General Merchandise | Supermarkets
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it. Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Merchandise Planner with Woolworths you will develop plans, forecasts and parameters that ensure our seasonal and promotional offers have the right mix, quantity and price to drive sales, profit and sell through. This role is looking after some of our largest categories within General Merchandise.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to develop plans and obtain signoff for seasonal and promotional events
- Create port splits and store allocations
- Generate sell through and tracking reports
- Trade your promotions ensuring a clean exit position within financial forecasts
- Support buyers with ad-hoc analysis
Woolworths people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
We are looking for our next superstar with the following experience:
- 3 Years previous experience as a Merchandise Planner, preferably with General Merchandise background
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often complex environment and be adaptable to change
- Attention to detail with an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Team player who loves to collaborate across numerous functional areas
- Highly advanced excel skills, complemented by a well rounded knowledge of merchandise reporting systems like WBI.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to connect? Connect with me on LinkedIn Tara Collison. We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au #Work180.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You