|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience identifying, recruiting, and managing partners. Experience delivering Go-To-Market strategies and results through partners.
- Experience with cloud technologies, working with partners and sales trainers on technical training delivery plans.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience developing global business goals and initiatives, and successfully implementing them in Australia and New Zealand.
- Experience launching and managing a new business unit to exceed business goals. Experience in partner agreements.
- Experience in business planning, with a demonstrated data-based approach to partner management and business strategy.
- Ability to work well in a fast-growing and sometimes ambiguous environment. Excellent business development, business judgment, and negotiation skills.
About the job
As the Training Business Regional Lead for Australia and New Zealand, you'll be responsible for establishing and then managing the local training business. You will work to determine which partners best fit our training goals and then work with them to build out clear business plans and goals for their training segments.
Your will create and manage executive relationships with existing and new Partners, and offer strategic advice and thought leadership, as well as be responsible for the day to day management to grow the Google Cloud training business of our partners. You will manage these partners to mutually agreed plans and ensure that they have the support they need to be successful in scaling up our training efforts.
In addition to partner management you'll also be responsible for developing plans for the local training business and then reporting the business (forecasts and historical) to business stakeholders. Finally, you will be expected to work closely with many other internal teams, including teams from the wider training organization such as the training operations team as well as with local marketing, sales and partner teams to drive the success of the business.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Launch and then run the local training business in Australia and New Zealand to ensure that our training is achieving business objectives as would be expected given size of local market.
- Identify, recruit, manage and maintain relationships with local training partners.
- Work with local training partners to create training business and marketing plans and manage their performance against those plans/against standard training partner metrics.
- Collaborate with the local marketing team to drive training demand initiatives through partner channels
- Take ownership of the local roll out of any global initiatives or launches in particular partner focused campaigns.