|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the Surveyor on our Windfarm project, you will work closely with the project team to ensure all surveying for the project is prepared and completed to specifications. If you want your workload to be diverse, then this is for you! The role will offer the successful applicant a good mix between field and office, with the chance to work with Leica's most up to date equipment.
As a good fit within the business, you will possess:
- Practical experience in civil or commercial construction or set out
- BSurv or equivalent tertiary qualification, or technical industry experience
- Experience in collaborative work and working towards common goals
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience with and a strong commitment to health and safety initiatives
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Experience with Leica equipment and 12d and/or Civilcad surveying software
- Full driver's license
A role with Downer can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team, working in a collaborative environment. We provide comprehensive training, a pay package reflective of your skills and experience, and all the tools of trade you need to do your job.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number569864 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.