|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Technology related sales or business development experience at a B2B software company.
- 10 years of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience in large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners on complex implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Knowledge of a specific industry.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you'll work with our Public Sector accounts. You’ll leverage existing relationships with Public Sector accounts, develop new relationships and act as a trusted business partner to understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will promote the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you will help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and deepen relationships with enterprise customers, influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, work collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners to optimize business results in territory and open up opportunities with existing and prospective customers.
- Understand the technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, and technology strategy of assigned accounts.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, work with cross-functional teams and serve as the primary customer contact for all business/adoption-related activities, including the development of strategic agreements.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.