Are you an ambitious Mental Health Nurse looking for great and highly rewarding opportunities in Melbourne?
Join the leading team at Programmed Health Professionals to find out about how you can work with renowned healthcare providers across both public & private hospitals. Call 13 10 95 for more.
About this opportunity:
In response to COVID-19, we are currently looking for experienced Mental Health Nurses who are open to work within the Melbourne metropolitan area. As a highly respected and trusted healthcare agency, Programmed Health Professionals prides itself in providing work opportunities across all public hospitals in Melbourne and Geelong.
In addition to these exceptionally rewarding opportunities, we maintain exciting partnerships with leading private hospitals that deliver outstanding healthcare outcomes across all of Melbourne.
Here at Programmed Health Professionals, we value your skills and experience. We are ultimately driven by the desire to secure meaningful and rewarding work opportunities for our people.
We offer a wide range of shifts that cater to your availability, these include both day and night shifts that allow advanced notice across all days of the week.
What we require:
- A current AHPRA registration
- A demonstrated minimum of 1 year recent nursing experience in Australia or reciprocal country (New Zealand, USA, Canada, Ireland & UK)
- Ability to provide 2 clinical referees
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
What we can offer you:
- Fantastic competitive rates with opportunities to increase your income and build your career
- Recruitment can come to you to discuss your work opportunities
- Flexible work opportunities, get access to lots of casual shifts close to home
- Free uniform provided
- Free professional indemnity insurance
- Online portal access (MyLo) where you can select shifts and manage your availabilities
- Access to our excellent and friendly supportive allocations team, 365 days a year/7 days a week
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Future opportunities to obtain potential sponsorship
Joining our team is simple and you'll gain helpful access to our support services, online shift management portal and rewarding work opportunities
Apply now online or contact us on 13 10 95 to begin your journey with Programmed.