Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for Experienced Track Maintenance Workers, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our clients are global leaders in the iron ore industry and are recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
- Various rosters FIFO from Perth - Expression of interest for Future work
- Opportunities for growth and development
- EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
- Various rosters 4/2, 2/1, 2/2
- Rail Maintenance
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- Port Hedland
- Currently WA based candidates only
- Must have minimum 2 years' experience working Rail Maintenance
- Current C class drivers' licence
- Desirable tickets - Loader, Dogman, Intermediate Rigger
- Desirable CRT 2 Rail Infrastructure
- Desirable 4WD Ticket and first aid
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on 08 9229 8285, quoting reference number '203425923', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.