|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Due to an internal promotion we are now looking for a Business Process Specialist to join our multi-disciplinary Quality team!
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Designing new business processes as well as improving existing processes
- Work with operational, functional and support staff to gather requirements, develop specifications, assist in documenting new processes and procedures, facilitate testing, training and user acceptance for new processes and oversee rollout of the solutions
- Develop and maintain process descriptions and related work instructions
- Continuously assess business processes with related participants to accurately document standard processes and approved variations
- Analyse process models, compare them to the future and improved designs and determine the necessary changes for arriving at the improved state
- Identify, document and analyse business rules that govern the implementation of business processes.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Rheinmetall seeks applicants who exemplify our Company’s values of Respect, Trust and Transparency. This creates a workplace environment where employees value each other, live up to their promises and communicate openly
The experience and skillset best suited to this role include:
- Completed formal training in quality such as a certificate or diploma is advantageous
- Experience in developing, managing and improving a Business Management System
- Proven experience in designing and developing business processes for a design and manufacturing framework
- Experience in Process Modelling (using tools such as BPMN, EPC, UML, etc)
- Formal training in business process mapping management will be helpful for this role
- Comprehensive understanding of ISO 9001 suite of standards
- An ability to demonstrate soft skills including a high levels of independence, the ability to communicate complex ideas to a diverse audience, and conflict management and resolution
- Sound computer literacy skills.
- Be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment screening.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Attractive Remuneration package, salary sacrificing & novated leases.
- Strong links to our global Rheinmetall community.
- Flexibility in workplace settings offering opportunities to work in multiple locations.
- Corporate discounts with gyms, private health funds and various car dealerships.
- Opportunity for career development and further training.
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their immediate families overall wellbeing.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Defence Australia (RDA) is a major Defence company with operations across Australia and New Zealand delivering specialist Defence capability to the Australian Defence Force and New Zealand Defence Force. RDA is a subsidiary of Rheinmetall Group, a global Defence and Automotive technology group based in Dusseldorf, Germany. RDA is a trusted partner to the ADF through its three divisions - Vehicle Systems, Electronics Solutions and Wepon and Ammunition. RDA is rapidly growing its Australian footprint to deliver system solutions and capabilty to the ADF in the areas of mobility, lethality, reconnaissance, protection and sustainment.
Rheinmetall recognises the strength that comes with employee diversity. We are commited to providing an inclusive work environment where each employee is treated fairly and respectfully. Diversity is critical to our ability to work sucessfully as a team regardless of borders, language or culture. Our workforce includes employees of varying gender, age, race and ethnicity, professional and cultural background.
Veterans are always encouraged to apply for roles at Rheinmetall where they can bring select skills and expertise to the delivery of products and services for our customer. Recognising these unique attributes, the Company has established a Veterans Employment Program that trains and supports veterans transitioning from the armed forces and seeking future employment in the commercial sector.