|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work location across Australia
- Diverse job content
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
Are you a problem solver by nature who finds satisfaction in seeing your strategies succeed? Find out why our team is perfect for you.
What will your typical day look like?
Work with a team of creative and passionate people in our Sydney office to design and implement financial solutions to clients facing financial distress. As a Manager, you will be involved in:
- Restructuring and turnaround planning and execution
- Stabilising operations and implementing changes to improve cash flow and deliver sustained profit improvement
- Cost driver analysis, program funding analysis and business case development
- Providing commercial advice and contract negotiation support
- Managing small teams to lead service delivery and secure growth
- Articulating and developing the Deloitte value proposition and track record in the market
About the team
Our talented people flourish in the unexpected. Our Restructuring Services team specialises in offering sophisticated advice to companies facing corporate distress or disruption. Combining our deep knowledge in insolvency, corporate recovery, restructuring, corporate and financial strategy, business management and operational profit improvement, we craft creative solutions for underperforming businesses to help them get back on their feet or use insolvency processes to protect value.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Restructuring experience or exposure to distressed and underperforming businesses
- Ability to analyse companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Experience building internal and external relationships, originating and managing revenue targets
- Ability to balance multiple engagements and responsibilities while providing exceptional client service
- CA qualification (or currently completing)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Carolyn Foo from the Talent Acquisition team on 02 9322 5210. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.