|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cartology is the Woolworths Group’s new stand-alone media business. Cartology has been established to provide data led marketing solutions for FMCG and liquor brands to build brand equity and drive sales performance by leveraging the Woolworths customer audience both instore and across Woolworths Group digital platforms.
We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes for our clients. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Product & Platform, you will play a key part in leading the Digital Product strategy, the roadmap and go-to-market plan across the groups digital platforms. Through a commercial lens, you will drive the digital product agenda and ensure Cartology’s solutions are market leading and support our ambition to become a tier 1 media business. Owning the digital channel, you will be responsible for developing the product portfolio to ensure we meet and exceed our stretched revenue goals.
As an experienced Product Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Development and prioritisation of the roadmap to drive the Cartology annual product and revenue plan.
- Lead strategy planning projects to identify key incremental growth opportunities in-market
- Define go-to-market plans through collaboration with sales, tech and product teams ensuring a prioritised and strategic series of go-to-market initiatives across all channels.
- Strong collaboration with the sales teams to develop a robust sales pipeline through best in market proactive and reactive solutions
- Significant in-market activity and customer engagement as the product expert supporting the sales teams.
- Develop and manage the pricing strategy ensuring plans are developed in partnership with the sales teams to drive sell through rate
- Build and manage a team of programmatic specialists to support client and agency demand
- Ensure successful campaign execution and delivery
Who we’re looking for
As a true leader and passionate Product Manager, you will play a key leadership role in the delivery of our mission of supplying the best in class experience for our clients and partners. With strong commercial orientation and a bias for digital product development and innovation, you set standards by example and have the ability to develop a hardworking and motivated team. You will have past experience working in a media and advertising environment and proven experience executing and delivering Product strategies across a large complex organisation.
You will also demonstrate the following experience :
- 7-10 years’ experience in digital advertising or ecommerce with demonstrated leadership roles and experience launching digital products and experiences
- Strong sales and/or business experience with proven ability to drive results
- Successful internal and external relationship management
- Experience working in both entrepreneurial and established corporate cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- Comprehensive understanding of the APAC media marketplace staying up to date with new innovations and technologies and fully understanding the Cartology value proposition
- Good understanding of the eCommerce market and able to identify trends, innovation or threats to the Cartology business on a local and global level
- High level of commercial acumen to drive the overall trajectory of the product by identifying opportunities to maximise revenue including contextual, audience and programmatic revenue opportunities.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.
We’d love to hear from you
If you meet a number of requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You