|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cartology is the Woolworths Group’s new stand-alone media business. Cartology has been established to provide data led marketing solutions for FMCG and liquor brands to build brand equity and drive sales performance by leveraging the Woolworths customer audience both instore and across Woolworths Group digital platforms.
We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes for our clients. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
As a Senior Product Manager for Digital Out of Home, you will be responsible for leading the DOOH product strategy, the roadmap and go-to-market plan across the Woolworths DOOH screen product. You will drive the product agenda and ensure Cartology’s solutions are market leading to supporting our ambition to become a tier 1 media business.
With a good understanding of the ad-tech landscape, in particular the advances in programmatic Digital Out of Home, you will play a key role in owning the channel growth, driving success and supporting the overall revenue growth.
As an experienced Product Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Ensure the development and prioritisation of the roadmap to drive the Cartology annual product and revenue plan
- Lead strategy planning projects to identify key incremental growth opportunities in-market
- Define go-to-market plans through collaboration with sales, tech and product teams ensuring a prioritised and strategic series of go-to-market initiatives across all channels
- Own the DOOH channel revenue number and drive its success through effective and timely delivery of the product roadmap
- Strong collaboration with the sales teams to develop a robust sales pipeline through best in market proactive and reactive solutions
- Contribute to business plans developed by vertical leads through supporting opportunity development and
- identification of key client targets
- Significant in-market activity and customer engagement as the product expert supporting the sales teams.
- Develop & manage the pricing strategy ensuring plans are developed in partnership with the sales teams to drive sell through rate
- Innovation of DOOH trading models by partnering with business finance and yield management to understand and model the optimal trading of DOOH inventory
Who we’re looking for
This role is for an experienced DOOH media leader with strong commercial orientation and a proven track record within the digital advertising space. You will be passionate about innovation with a bias for product development that drives business outcomes for clients. This is a fast paced team and requires a comprehensive understanding of the Out-of-Home retail landscape with the ability to identify trends, innovation or threats to the Cartology business on both local and global level
You will also demonstrate the following experience :
- 7-10 years’ experience in digital advertising with experience launching digital products
- Strong sales and/or business experience with proven ability to drive results
- Successful internal and external relationship management
- Experience working in both entrepreneurial and established corporate cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- Good understanding of the ad-tech landscape and in particular the advances in programmatic Digital Out of Home plus the potential use and partnership with mobile data sources
- Comprehensive understanding of the APAC media marketplace staying up to date with new innovations and technologies and fully understanding the Cartology value proposition
- Thorough understanding of the retail market, in particular, the business challenges faced and the competitive landscape
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet a number of requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You