|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Are you an experienced HR professional with extensive Australian Payroll experience?
- Do you have an analytical approach to problem investigation, options and recommendations?
- If so, we have an exciting 3 Month Contract based in North Sydney
As the Senior Payroll Analyst, you will have extensive experience within Payroll in Australia. You will have Experienced in all payroll related Functions Reconciliations/Super/Leave/Terminations/Tax/EOFY/On-boarding etc) as well as being able to demonstrate the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels- both internal and external to the organisation. You will be self-motivated and self-managed to seamlessly integrate into the team and take immediate ownership of project tasks. Experience working with hosted Payroll solutions and Vendors will also stand to you in this role.
About the Role
This Senior Payroll Administrator role is to support the end to end migration of Wealth employees to an outsourced Payroll Provider in parallel to the implementation of a new HRIS system.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the Payroll Subject Matter Expert, assisting the People Services Wealth Project team in the migration of current Payroll functions to a new Hosted Payroll provider.
- Establishment of core Payroll processes in the new Wealth entity to align with the Hosted Payroll providers standard processes and timelines.
- Engagement with Wealth entity HR Staff to assure the alignment of HR and Payroll processes.
- Assisting with testing and validating the configured Payroll to ensure compliance with Australian legislative and ATO requirements.
- There is an opportunity for this role to be transitioned to the Wealth entity in an ongoing capacity post separation.
Are you ready to join a leading Wealth business as it embarks on a period of significant change? NAB has recently announced exciting plans to create a standalone Wealth business to operate independently from the NAB.
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 million to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.