|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new position that gives you the freedom to mould your future however you like? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Incoming Quality Inspection Lead will take an important role in planning inspections, developing quality inspection plans and coordinating various Material Review Boards.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Overseeing the preparation of notices of defects and complaints against suppliers
- Revise inspection plans and include inspection documents in the goods receipt inspection plan
- Carrying out of the central incoming goods inspection for quantity, correctness and quality according to the incoming goods inspection plan in certain areas of expertise
- Review and check delivery documentation (test certificates, test reports, etc.)
- Creation of incoming goods inspection plans on the basis of internal and external specifications
- Providing expert level, professional capability and support to the business on complex and critical quality issues to meet operational requirements and ensure compliance with applicable standards, regulations and other requirements.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Rheinmetall seeks applicants who exemplify our Company’s values of Respect, Trust and Transparency. This creates a workplace environment where employees value each other, live up to their promises and communicate openly
The experience and skillset best suited to this role include:
- Recognised formal training in Quality (tools and techniques
- Several years of work experience in a quality assurance role within a comparable industry, with some leadership experience
- Sound understanding of the ISO 9000 familiy of standards and NATO Allied Quality Assurance Publications
- An analytical and logical thought process coupled with strong attention to detail
- An ability to demonstrate soft skills including a high levels of independence, the ability to communicate complex ideas to a diverse audience, and conflict management and resolution
- Sound computer literacy skills.
- Be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment screening.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Attractive Remuneration package, salary sacrificing & novated leases.
- Strong links to our global Rheinmetall community.
- Flexibility in workplace settings offering opportunities to work in multiple locations.
- Corporate discounts with gyms, private health funds and various car dealerships.
- Opportunity for career development and further training.
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their immediate families overall wellbeing.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Defence Australia (RDA) is a major Defence company with operations across Australia and New Zealand delivering specialist Defence capability to the Australian Defence Force and New Zealand Defence Force. RDA is a subsidiary of Rheinmetall Group, a global Defence and Automotive technology group based in Dusseldorf, Germany. RDA is a trusted partner to the ADF through its three divisions - Vehicle Systems, Electronics Solutions and Wepon and Ammunition. RDA is rapidly growing its Australian footprint to deliver system solutions and capabilty to the ADF in the areas of mobility, lethality, reconnaissance, protection and sustainment.
Rheinmetall recognises the strength that comes with employee diversity. We are commited to providing an inclusive work environment where each employee is treated fairly and respectfully. Diversity is critical to our ability to work sucessfully as a team regardless of borders, language or culture. Our workforce includes employees of varying gender, age, race and ethnicity, professional and cultural background.
Veterans are always encouraged to apply for roles at Rheinmetall where they can bring select skills and expertise to the delivery of products and services for our customer. Recognising these unique attributes, the Company has established a Veterans Employment Program that trains and supports veterans transitioning from the armed forces and seeking future employment in the commercial sector.