|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for an experienced static equipment engineer to work with passionate site-based team to deliver a safe and reliable operation and to execute successful turnarounds and projects.
- Residential role based in Moranbah with location allowance
- Full-time permanent position - Relocation package included
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is a ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
The Dyno Nobel Moranbah Plant is a fully integrated Ammonium Nitrate complex based in Central Queensland. The facility comprises Ammonia, Nitric Acid and Ammonium Nitrate (NAAN) plants plus infrastructure, utilities, power generation and housing to support the permanent workforce.
Reporting to the Lead Static Equipment Engineer this role will drive the Static Equipment function by interpreting technical standards, developing/reviewing strategies to operate and maintain our Static Equipment, and to analyse and continuously improve performance.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring that all static equipment assets at Moranbah have effective Reliability and Capability Life Plans and world class maintenance strategies using the RBI Programme (PCMS), based upon equipment risk & criticality.
- Work closely with Maintenance Planners to ensure that preventive & predictive maintenance work orders in SAP PM are aligned with equipment maintenance strategies and RBI programme.
- Leadership of discipline problem solving and driving these to systemic root cause.
- Site leadership of the Pressure Equipment and Structural Engineering Standards and associated Controls.
- Development of inspection and repair work scopes for piping, pressure vessels, fired heaters, tanks and structures as required.
- Technical role during planning and execution of Turnarounds.
- Active supporting of the improvement process and accountability for own project delivery.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Metallurgical (Materials) engineering or equivalent with background in static equipment engineering.
- AICIP or API inspector qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Significant experience in maintenance and/or engineering of a chemical / petro-chemical manufacturing plant, oil & gas, power generation or similar heavy industry environment with exposure in the fields of asset integrity and reliability of pressure equipment.
- Exceptional knowledge in Risk Based Inspection (RBI) will be highly regarded.
- Experience of risk assessment and mitigation processes (e.g. HAZOP) as well as defect elimination processes (e.g. RCA) is desirable.
- RPEQ, CPEng or NER preferred, or be eligible for the IEAust professional development program to attain chartered status with specific experience in static equipment engineering & handling of explosive & corrosive chemicals.
- Detailed knowledge of codes & standards and legislative requirements for Static Equipment including but not limited to Workplace Health & Safety Act, AS1210, AS4041 and AS3788.
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An above market attractive salary package is offered
- Flexible working conditions
- Salary packaging options
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- Options to purchase annual leave
- Discounted corporate health plans
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Workplace giving charitable scheme
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
Please click on apply and we will be in contact with you within 5 working days with an update.
A little more about us
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.