|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Use your leadership skills and mining background in a diverse, collaborative team
- FIFO from Perth on 8:6 Roster
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is a ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
In the mining industry, in-depth knowledge is crucial for driving and sustaining change that results in improved productivity.
Reporting into the Site Manager you will actively lead and manage diverse team members to safely and successfully deliver equipment availability and daily production plans in accordance with customer and our company’s values, legislation and HSEQ procedures.
This role requires a strong commitment to driving zero harm culture and will require a person with a strong character who has the ability to coordinate, plan and manage to achieve desired outcomes.
A strong focus on continuous improvement, and customer service are essential.
You will ensure that maintenance and preventative maintenance system are in place and remain 100% compliant ensuring "On Time In Full" delivery to multiple customers of personnel, equipment and products
To be successful in this role you will be a collaborative leader having the capability to impact and influence, whilst mentoring and coaching to ensure each member is working at their full potential.
Along with your excellent technical and interpersonal skills, you will display the following:
- Ability to engage with all parts of the business
- Sound experience within a supervisory role
- Solid operational experience within the explosives/mining industry
- Understanding of legislative requirements
- Understanding and implementing site specific requirements
- HR Drivers License and a Dangerous Goods Drivers License
- Dangerous Good security Clearance
Your ability to develop and manage customer relationships while understanding customer profitability will see you thrive in this dynamic environment.
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Employee Assistance program as well as other employee benefits
- Options to purchase annual leave
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Workplace giving charitable scheme
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Dyno Nobel and Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.