|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Flexible work culture and development opportunities provided
- Suits an experienced DevOps professional with ServiceNow experience
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Analyst Developer to join BOQ and provide support across the ServiceNow platform to ensure the business needs are achieved. The overall purpose of this role is to maximise system potential, minimise system downtime and improve the overall user experience.
The ServiceNow Analyst will engage with the business for BAU enhancements to the platform. This is achieved by, understanding the business and their end-to-end processes, analysing the business problem and identifying appropriate solutions.
To support our continued growth, improve our speed to market and our ability to deliver data-driven, automated and customer centric digital experiences we are renewing our platforms from the ground up.
As a DevOps Automation Specialist you will thrive in a DevOps culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily. You will have experience providing subject matter expertise to team members to design, develop, test and deploy automated processes.
Additional skills required:
- Strong analytical, conceptual, process design and problem-solving abilities
- A strong understanding of SQL and database structures and commands
- Demonstrated knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs
- A strong understanding of ServiceNow concepts and development methodologies
- The ability to structure solutions in a collaborative way
- A logical and methodical approach with keen attention to detail.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.