|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Great company culture and heritage
- Based in Gunnedah- Ideal Work/Life Balance lifestyle
Working at Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) provides the opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader in both the agriculture and mining industries. IPL is an ASX 100 global diversified industrial chemicals company that manufactures and distributes industrial explosives, industrial chemicals and fertilisers.
Our Operators are an integral part of our Big N Distribution Team, ensuring our product is delivered to our customers in a competent and timely manner.
Due to continued business growth, we currently have a vacancy for an experienced and motivated Ammonia Delivery Truck Driver to join our Gunnedah operations. You will drive vehicles to the highest standard of safety, ensuring a high level of customer service and efficiency.
Key responsibilities include;
- Delivering product to the customer efficiently, on time and in a safe manner.
- Maintain delivery equipment as required including all paperwork and computer tasks
- Undertaking in field or on road maintenance, including troubleshooting and fault finding
- Ensuring a sound, up to date knowledge of the Acts and regulations regarding the safe operations of transport, e.g. Roads and Traffic Act, OH&S, EPA & Dangerous Goods Code, etc.
Reporting to the Site Controller, this Gunnedah based position requires you to drive vehicles to the highest standard of safety and deliver product on time. To be successful in this role you will have appropriate licences and extensive line haul experience, as well as:
- HC licence
- A Dangerous Goods Licence and previous experience with dangerous goods is an advantage
- A focus on providing exceptional service to customers and clients
- A sound mechanical understanding
- Sound working knowledge of NH3 and transport site requirements
- Thorough understanding of the properties of Anhydrous Ammonia, its safety requirements and hazards
- The ability to demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working hours, with regular paid overtime required in this role.
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Flexible working conditions
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Discounted corporate health plans
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
A little more about us
Please click on apply and we will be in contact with you within 5 working days with an update.
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.