|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
As we continue to work with new technology and expand our digital capabilities, we’re making everyday tasks simpler and quicker for our customers – leaving them more time for more important things. If you’re passionate about being part of an exciting operational team, you’re exactly the sort of person we’re looking for.
We’re going through a bit of a digital transformation here at NAB – looking for bigger and better ways to make banking a more enjoyable experience for people. You’re the know-how behind our digital future. A go-to expert supporting teams across the business as they develop new solutions and transition to cloud-based technology.
What you will bring
We are looking for an experienced number of Tech Service Support staff, this role will take accountability for providing end user support for the end user computing services along with access management and field support when required. NAB provide onsite user support services and some field work may be required.
The role is primarily responsible for and made up of 3 different components spread across the team:
- Initial entry point for IMAC requests that require triage or client contact
- End to End ownership of all request or incidents managed by IMAC & IAM Team
- Responsible for meeting agreed KPI or SLA’s for requests assigned to achieve team targets
- Escalation of request or incident tickets to relevant support teams to ensure KPI or SLAs met
- Provisioning of Standard / Non-standard and privileged accounts
- Additions of Groups and Applications to new and existing users as well as RSA Token Provisioning
- Providing technical support of all facets of the Desktop environment, including Printer support
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of the wider Workplace portfolio and identifies opportunities to leverage complementary technologies to drive efficiency through effective consumption of existing toolsets
- Installation of new hardware including peripherals
What we need from you:
While knowing the ins and outs of the latest technology is key, we’re also looking for someone with proven experience in Microsoft EUC based Workplace Technology and delivery. You will also have a strong background in the practical use, support and deployment of large-scale EUC environments and experience with Active Directory, UNIX/Linux account provisioning.
Working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, you’ll need drive, resilience and versatility. You’ll also be working with people from around the business, including key stakeholders, so a respectful attitude and the ability to build good relationships is vital.
A valid driver’s license and a roadworthy car are a requirement as some travel to NAB branches and other sites is required.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.