Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are looking for a Site Superintendent to work on a major water infrastructure capital delivery program in Adelaide and Regional South Australia. You will work on a broad scope of experience covering all facets of water infrastructure construction including pump stations, pipelines, storage tanks, pumping stations, earth dam storage, valve sets and structures.
The successful candidate will;
- A demonstrated track record of exceeding safety and quality expectations.
- Cert IV in Civil Construction
- +15 years construction experience, with a minimum of 5 years at a senior supervisory level.
- Ability to manage a large team of construction personnel, and balance resources across a major program of works to meet program and budget expectations.
- Provide input at design and tender stage regarding constructability, resource requirements, and production expectations.
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW or contact the Talent Acquisition Team on 07 3895 3444 for more information.