|Job Type:||Full Time|
With two major infrastructure maintenance contracts recently secured, we have a forward workload for the next 9 years! With this being said, we are now looking for a motivated Excavator Operator/Truck Driver to join our Construction crews.
In this role, no two days will be the same as you could be operating within earthworks, pavements, drain laying or a variety of other works. This role has all round duties from operating machinery to general labouring. This is a role where you can achieve results daily!
What we offer:
- A stable and fun working environment
- A rewarding hourly rate
- Guaranteed hours (40 hours per week plus overtime)
- Excellent training and development opportunities to grow your career within Downer
- PPE Gear provided.
Who is this for?
This is an exciting opportunity for Operators/Drivers with a proven track record of operating to a high standard.
Along with your positive and friendly attitude, you will also have:
- Experience operating an excavator and other construction machinery
- Class 2 Full New Zealand Drivers licence (Class 4 licence with WTR endorsements will be beneficial)
- Ability and willingness to work safely and be responsible for the safe operation of sites
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
If you are looking to work with a close knit crew that are motivated and results driven, then we want to hear from you!
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, register your interest by applying online at www.downercareers.co.nz quoting reference number 569766.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol-free - all successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.