|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in managing digital advertising campaigns for clients with experience in online measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, programmatic, and Google platforms.
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads solutions in display and video.
- Experience with the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs, first and third party audience targeting and technology and online measurement.
- Experience working in a role focused on relationship management in Media, Marketing, or Advertising.
- Ability to demonstrate measurable impact of campaign strategy and to deliver customer-focused results in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective analytical skills with the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Display and Video 360 Lead, you'll apply your expertise of media and ad tech to enable business success for advertisers and partners across Australia and New Zealand. As product experts we turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web while partnering with Sales team members in building the most effective commercial strategy.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Drive customer business objectives on Display and Video 360 through media offerings, campaign design, delivering high-quality campaign performance and campaign reporting.
- Operationalize Display and Video 360 campaign management and deliver sophistication in media activation and campaign management for a portfolio of key Advertisers/Agencies in the assigned market.
- Introduce and drive new or advanced optimization and campaign management approaches on DV360.
- Conduct ongoing media performance strategy management with Google Sales team and agency trading leads.
- Identify and capture unaddressed DV360 media potential for our customers and partners.