|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date1 Jun 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleClient Executive
At Telstra, we have a clear purpose: to create a brilliant connected future for everyone. We know that it's a future that won't happen on its own, it has to be delivered — and only Telstra can bring together all the parts to create it. And, this is where YOU come in, by playing your part in help our customers connect: faster, better and smarter.
We never lose sight of one fact: maintaining world-class sales and service is crucial to our success. As a Client Executive in the Telstra Enterprise and Government team based in Melbourne, you will have a direct impact on Telstra Enterprise’s strategy to put our customers at the centre of our business. You will also contribute to Telstra’s T22 strategy by identifying high-value, high-profit solutions for Telstra’s Government Clients within Victoria.
As a Client Executive, you will:
- Establish/manage client relationship/s and ongoing development of relationship/s to achieve client satisfaction, including executive-level client contact plans across multiple business units
- Partner with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business needs, issues and strategies; implement a clear strategy to influence key customer stakeholders via a program of business advisory consultancy, workshop facilitation and strategic planning sessions
- Take accountability for achieving sales, revenue, profitability and client satisfaction targets in assigned portfolio
- Engage in commercial, business level and technical discussions to support and educate clients on new technology
To be successful in the role, you'll need to have:
- Proven experience in selling software/technology sales, telecommunications or services into Australia’s largest companies
- Experience in dealing with strategic accounts and consultative selling into C level stakeholders
- Experience of selling into Government Departments in the past would be advantageous
- Patience and tenacity are essential in this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to different audiences
A job at Telstra is like no other you've had. You'll be challenged, you’ll be inspired, and you'll be proud. Whatever your job is here, you'll always be part of something bigger.
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences for our customers – this could be the role for you!