|Job Type:||Full Time|
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity, and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
We’re after a superstar Executive Assistant to join our team, where you’ll be responsible for providing high level shared administrative support to multiple Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, and Senior Leadership Team members.
- Diary management including scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Meeting preparation including room bookings, meeting agendas, catering, and collation of relevant materials.
- Booking and arranging the itinerary for domestic and international travel.
- Administering expense claims whilst meeting account payable deadlines.
- Producing high quality formatted and presented documentation and presentation slides with a quick turnaround, utilising Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Event coordination, new starter management and other relevant administrative tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work and multitask in a deadline-driven, dynamic environment.
- Keen attention to detail, maintaining consistency and accuracy in processes.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical computer skills in using Microsoft Office applications.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Telecommunications or similar.
- Any understanding of ICT technologies is advantageous.
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!